10 Feelings People Who Love Sleeping Know Too Well

The best and the worst feelings in the world.

40
Favim

I haven't taken introductory biology yet, but nonetheless I am pretty sure that everyone sleeps. If so, this one's for you!

1. That feeling when your alarm clock goes off for the first time.

It can only be described as pure rage.

2. That moment of panic when you wake up after a long or unexpected nap.

You're unsure of what year it is or if you've slept through and important responsibilities.

3. The little to no remorse you feel when you tell someone you can’t hang out because you’re busy.

But busy really just means napping.

4. That sluggish feeling you have when you know you haven't gotten enough sleep.

And I don't just mean the classic eight hours.

5. When you know you need to be up to go somewhere in the very near future, but push it off for as long as possible.

"OK, I swear that I will be out of bed, feet flat on the ground by 9:47 a.m."

6. And similarly, the struggle that comes with trying to decide whether to watch another episode on Netflix or get an extra 23 minutes of sleep.

It's very real.

7. When someone wakes you up prematurely.

So. Much. Anger. Especially if you were in the middle of a sweet dream.

8. Spending all day in a happy daze thinking about going home and getting into bed.

It really gets me through the day.

9. The calm before the storm when you wake up at 3 a.m. thinking you have to start getting ready for your day, but realize you have hours to sleep.

It's like unwrapping a present!

10. The comfort that comes from getting into bed after a long day and pulling the covers up to your chin.

It's honestly pure, unadulterated happiness.