10 Fantastic Beasts Everyone Will Love

10 Fantastic Beasts Everyone Will Love

Now that I know where to find them.....

297
10 Fantastic Beasts Everyone Will Love
ComicBook

A few weeks ago the magic came alive again in the wizarding world when "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" came out. In the movie, we follow around Newt Scamander as he enters New York with his magical suitcase filled with beasts from the wizarding world of wonder. A few minutes after being in the city, his case is taken and opened and some of the beasts get out and we have to follow him and his fellow No-maj, Jacob, as the try to get them back in the case before they expose the magic world. My favorite part about this movie is getting to see these beasts I've read about come alive. I'm going to share my top favorite beasts from both the movie and book and even some we've seen in the "Harry Potter" series.

1. Ukrainian IronBelly

We don't see him in "Fantastic Beasts", but we do see one in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two" in Gringotts Bank. Newt does tell Jacob that during World War II he was working with the Ironbelly dragon.

2. Unicorn

Who doesn't love unicorns? Again, we don't see them in the movie with Newt, but we see one (dead) in "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" when He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was feeding on them to stay alive. On a brighter side of facts, did you know when unicorns are born they are born pure gold in color?

3. Hippocampus

This creature is one talked about in the book "Fantastic Beast And Where To Find Them." Think horse meets mermaid; really just an oversized seahorse.

4. Phoenix

We are introduced to Fawkes in "Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets." A Phoenix burns up when it dies and it is reborn from the ashes.

5. Fwooper

Fwooper, is a creature that can be found in Newt's suitcase. You can also see a picture of a fwooper in one of the windows of the shop in Diagon Alley; they are like really fluffy owls and are very bright in color!

6. MoonCalf

In the movie, we get to see these cute little guys come out when Jacob starts to feed them under the light of a full moon, under which these little guys love to dance. Look how cute!

7. Occamy

We see these adorable creatures a few times in the movie, in both their small size laying next to their silver eggs and then in a huge form in which the creature can be up to 15 feet in height.

8. BowTruckle

My boyfriend calls him a little Groot and I can kinda see this. Newt carries one around in his coat pocket. The little guy doesn't like to be anywhere else but with Newt. I love the little sass this guy has.

9. Swooping Evil

Swooping Evil is kinda like a big old butterfly that comes out from like a small little cocoon. Newt uses this creature a few times for help in the movie when he gets in a tough spot. I love the colors on the cool creature.

10. Niffler

I saved my top favorite creature for last, niffler! I love this little fluffy booger butt! He is attracted to shiny things, much like myself. He is also so cute and causes so much trouble for Newt by wreaking lots of things. I would love to have one of these for myself.

Needless to say, my top favorite beasts are all cute, pretty and fluffy and very colorful! I can't wait to see if we get more creatures in the next few movies!