10 Etsy Finds Your Dog Wants For Christmas

Handmade holiday goodies for your perfect pup.

750
http://arrowfolk.tumblr.com

It's that time of year again - time to scramble to buy all of our loved ones gifts for the holidays. With all of the pressure on us to find the perfect presents for the people who mean so much to us, it might be easy to forget about our furry friends. This Christmas, treat your dog to something that will make them wag their tails all day long!

1. Your dog would love to own a shatterproof plastic ornament customized with their name - but not unless it’s filled with treats. FromLeoniWithLove will send their “Dog Christmas hanging ornament” filled with dog or cat treats if you are ordering within the United Kingdom! However, for international buyers, it’s easy to fill the ornament with your dog’s favorite treats yourself - and refill it every year!

2. Make sure that you and your dog are on trend for 2017, with a matching collar/bracelet set from ThreeDogsBoutique on Etsy! For only an extra $5, purchase not only a cute accessory for yourself, but a symbol of friendship for you and your BFF. It will be all the rage at the dog park!

3. BowkeyWorks on Etsy creates beautiful Christmas dog stockings. The shimmering gold sequin one above is for sale here - but she also has a separate listing for custom color sequin stocking, just in case this stunning white and gold combo clashes with your pet’s favorite colors.

4. What could possibly be more precious than this “Personalized Dog Treat Jar” by Susabellas on Etsy? Customize the front with your pup’s name, and either a pawprint or a heart graphic. Your dog doesn’t know why treats taste better out of a handmade ceramic jar - they just do.

5. Speaking of treats - your dog has noticed your donut addiction, and she wants in. Surprise her with this half-dozen set of “Doggy Donut Dog cookies” by PosBagofBonesBakery on Etsy! Every order is baked fresh, and some ingredients include whole wheat flour, organic honey, organic yogurt chips, and veggie dye. To top it off, 5% of all sales are donated to the ASPCA!

6. When your dog is feeling playful, he wants to know exactly where all of his toys are. When playtime is over, collect his toys and tuck them away into this “Dog Toys Burlap Storage Basket” by asouthernbucket on Etsy!

7. Your dog is tired of feeling left out when you’re chowing down on gingerbread men Christmas morning. This year, he would really appreciate receiving some “Christmas Dog Treats” by TheGoodDogTreatBox on Etsy! The treats are grain free, and some ingredients include all-natural peanut butter, garbanzo bean flour, egg whites, and yogurt cultures.

8. You’re going to make a New Year’s resolution to be more active in 2017, and your dog is totally down for that. However, if that means more walks in the bitter cold, she just asks for two things: to be warm, and to be stylish. That’s where KristinaSHaSHop on Etsy comes in with her knitted dog hoodie sweater. Although she can accept custom size requests, this adorable sweater was definitely made with pugs in mind.

9. Can you think of a better place to nap than in your own personal teepee? Your dog can’t either. Purchase a pet teepee from Minicamplt on Etsy, and ensure that your pup sleeps in bohemian luxury. The teepee features beige pom poms and a double-sided mat!

10. Your dog understands that your new favorite dress doesn’t have pockets, but that doesn’t mean you can’t take her favorite treats and toys out with you for your walk. Buy her a “Dog Backpack / Dog Harness” by MaggieModena on Etsy so she can back her essentials all year-round.