7 Emotions College Students Experience At The End Of A Semester

Welcome aboard the roller coaster of emotions found within every college student

59

It’s the end of the semester. Exams have all been completed, papers are handed in, all you have on your to do list is: Relax.

The 7 Feels Every College Student Experiences at the Conclusion of First Semester (AKA Existential Crises)

(hahahahaahahaha what are emotions)

1) Relief.

DONE WITH FINALS! WHO CARES ABOUT GRADES, IM FREEEEE!!!

2) Doom.

You’re home with your parents (whom you’ve haven’t had to LIVE with in the last three months), and they can't stop asking you questions.

It’s holiday season, and yet again you are bombarded with the nagging family members that only what the best for you... but it might not come out that way.

3) Reluctance.

Why did I choose my major? What happened to being motivated to actually read and learn this shit?

4) Anxiety. (Ha.)

It's almost January, and the semester grades haven't come out yet... Future? Ugh. Finals are never over.

5) Exclusion.

EVERYONE. LEAVE. ME. ALONE. Please.

Don't ask me about internships, applications, or anything.

6) Delirium.

After having locking yourself in your room and endlessly crying about your future, all you wanna do is have some fun.

But then you hit reality and everything stops.

7) Non-existence.

AKA sleep. Anywhere. On anything.