A List Of David Dobrik Videos You Should Watch

If you find yourself having free time in between your hectic schedule, one of the best ways to fill it is with a vlog that lasts four minutes and twenty seconds. If you've never heard of David Dobrik before now, you're missing out. David is a twenty-two-year-old vlogger who lives in Los Angeles and posts short vlogs of his crazy life with his friends—The Vlog Squad—on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Anyone who watches his videos can attest to the fact that each second of his videos are packed with thrilling action and hilarious gags that can make you a fan after watching one.

Trust me, David's vlogs are one of the best things about YouTube at the moment, and if you've never watched him, now is the perfect time to start. Here is a list of ten of his recent vlogs that you should watch—or rewatch—if you're in the mood for quality entertainment.

1. THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T DRINK!!

The Vlog Squad are always funnier under the influence of alcohol, and while this video contains some amusing conversations, watching them act like complete idiots make this a masterpiece.

2. WE PUT TWO POOLS INTO A MOVING TRUCK!! (SCARY)

Watching this disaster play out is not something you'll see every day, so we should enjoy it.

3. HE CALLED THE POLICE BECAUSE OF THIS!!

David's pranks are some of the most entertaining—and real—pranks that YouTube has to offer, and this one is no different. Getting his friend, Alex Ernst, to dress up as an old man and break into his house to frighten his friends is genius, and it's incredible to watch play out.

4. HE GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH A PERFORMER!! (FREAKOUT)

Another hilarious bit that plays out wonderfully against David's friends! He gets people to dress up as street performers, and so much of the dialogue here cracks me up every time.

5. DAD GETS BITTEN BY SNAKE!! (FREAKOUT)

I mean, the title explains why this would be fun to watch (unless you are of the faint of heart). Another one that seems so simple but works out so well on camera!

6. TARANTULA WOULD NOT GET OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!!

One of the well-known aspects of David's vlogs is that he always blindfolds his friends and puts live animals on their bodies to film their reaction, and it's entertaining to see how each person responds—especially as the tarantula refuses to get off his now ex-girlfriend, Liza Koshy.

7. TRICKED FRIEND INTO KISSING OLD MAN!!

This is another prank of David's that is unusual yet somehow works, and it shows how much work he puts into his vlogs on a daily basis considering how difficult this prank was to pull off.

8. CRINGY COLLEGE MAKEOUT COMPETITION!!

This was one of the first vlogs of David's that I watched because of the outrageous title alone, and it's definitely not one to miss out on.

9. SURPRISING JOSH PECK WITH MIRANDA COSGROVE!!

What isn't to like about this video? It includes a "Drake & Josh" reunion between two of the stars of the cast. Josh Peck is a regular in David's videos if you weren't already aware, and his sense of humor definitely fits in well with the comedy David aims for.

10. WE HAD TO TEACH HER A LESSON!!

This is the first David Dobrik video I ever watched, and it remains one of my favorite vlogs today. Besides the funny bits included throughout the whole vlog, the heartwarming montage and banter between his entire friend group make this one incredible.

If you have watched all of these videos before, I hope you enjoyed the rewatch. If you haven't and this is your first time hearing or watching David Dobrik at all, I hope you enjoyed this glimpse into his life. If you want more, he has more than 500 vlogs up on his channel right now, and I think he is producing some of the best original content on the platform at the moment. I'd definitely recommend checking him out further!