10 Cute Fall Dates You Have To Go On

10 Cute Fall Dates You Have To Go On

Whether you're single or in a relationship, you can turn any of these ideas into a fun fall day

54
10 Cute Fall Dates You Have To Go On
Bella DeCourcy

Fall is finally here! And with fall, comes all the fun activities that you can do. Whether you're single or in a relationship, you can do any of these cute fall dates with someone you're close to. So grab a friend or significant other and go enjoy yourself during this season!

1. Go to a pumpkin patch!

Spend a couple hours at a local pumpkin patch and pick out some pumpkins. While you're there, they probably have hay rides you can go on and fresh produce you can stock up with!

2. Decorate your pumpkins

After you picked out your pumpkins, it's time to decorate! You can paint them or carve them, whatever you please. If you decide to carve them, you should save your pumpkin seeds, add some seasoning to them and bake them for a yummy snack!

3. Apple Orchards

Another fun activity you can do is go to an apple orchard. Go pick out some apples and then add some caramel and toppings to them, or if you're feeling a bit daring, try making them into candy apples.

4. Corn Maze

If you're in the mood for a simple, fun activity then go to a corn maze! If you want a little danger in your life, try to find a corn maze near you where they have them at night. Usually you can find a scary one where things will jump out at you and give you the creeps.

5. Historical Spooks

Want some historical spooks in your life? Then take someone on a ghost tour! You can get some history of your town, or a town nearby, and maybe see some ghosts at the same time. You could even go to a graveyard and try to do some ghost hunting yourself.

6. Night time Spooks

You can get a lot of night time spooks if you go to a haunted house or any other places that are supposedly haunted or will give you some fright! Look up places around you and schedule a night of terror.

7. SCarowinds

On the border of North Carolina and South Carolina, there's an amusement park called SCarowinds. On select Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in September and October, you can go to the amusement park, ride rides and they have specific "scare zones" and other spooky attractions.

8. Halloween Night

On Halloween you have a few different options. You can go out with a friend or S/O in a couples costume! You could also spend the night in with them and watch scary movies and eat lots of candy. If you're not into horror movies, you can always watch the Disney movies like Halloweentown's marathon that Disney should have, or Hocus Pocus.

9. Outdoors

Spend a nice fall day outdoors! You can go on a fun hike or go camping. If you don't have many places near you to do these things, plan a weekend trip to the mountains or somewhere that will have pretty views.

10. All Day Adventure

After you've done all these fun dates and Halloween is over, go on an all day adventure. The holidays are around the corner at this point, so go to a Christmas tree farm and a lake and go take some rad photos. You can do plenty of cute, fun things during this season and prepare yourself for all the fun winter activities you can do too.