10 Christmas Movies That'll Have The Whole Family Laughing

I love laughing and I love Christmas, so here's a list of some of my favorite funny Christmas movies.
8

I don’t know about you, but I like to laugh. With the Holidays right around the corner, that means it’s time to break out the Christmas movies that are full of humor. Enjoy this list of some of my favorite Christmas movies of all time!

1. Annabelle's Wish

This movie has some humorous bits and pieces but the main reason I love this movie is that it was my favorite Christmas movie as a child. It’s all about embracing the Christmas spirit and wishes coming true! Plus, I just love cows!

2. Home Alone

What a classic! What’s Christmas without Kevin, Harry, and Marv?

3. Home Alone 2: Lost In New York

The gang is back in this one, and although it's a sequel, I promise you the laughs are still there!

4. Elf

Will Ferrell. Need I say more?

5. Deck The Halls

Danny DeVito stars in this film where war brews between two neighbors over who does Christmas the best.

6. Four Christmas’

Anyone who has a large extended family knows the challenge and albeit pain of having to travel from one house to another on Christmas day. In this film that’s exactly what Brad (Vince Vaughn) and Kate (Reese Witherspoon) have to put up with then their families find out that they have been lying about their Christmas plans.

7. How The Grinch Stole Christmas

Although a children’s movie, in many ways the Grinch is quite relatable as an adult. Plus, we all know at least one person who loves Christmas a little too much, just like the people of Whoville.

9. Jingle All the Way

Howard, a busy dad who’s never around because of work, is trying to make up for his absence to his wife and son by getting his son the coolest Christmas gift of the season.

10. The Santa Claus.

Tim Allen is turning into Santa but he doesn't believe it.