Romantic movies all have the same characteristics that give us such high expectations for love. As you watch a romantic movie with your besties, you sob and devour chocolate ripple-fudge ice cream because you realize that the movie is so unrealistic. Here are some characteristics of all romantic movies!
1. The two main characters are devastatingly attractive.
2. The scenery is breathtaking.
3. The girl is shy, and down-to-earth.
4. The guy is popular and outgoing, but he falls for the girl.
5. It's always love at first sight.
6. They kiss in the rain.
7. They jump into a lake and kiss.
8. There's a happy period of time, where they spend every waking moment together, and happy music plays in the background.
9. This happy period of time doesn't last long, suddenly a conflict arises, and the two lovers go their separate ways, and the music gets sad.