10 things for your bucket list

10 Bucket List Worthy Tasks

Adventures that will make you eager to check things off your list!

14

1. Visiting All 50 States

This is totally a no-brainer but really ALL FIFTY - yes, that includes Alaska. You can thank me later. Check out the all the lights in the city that never sleeps or check out the stars and how bright they can really be in the middle of nowhere Montana.

2. Owning Your Dream Car

For some, this may be easier said than done and you may have to compromise on quality but, it's worth it. One of the best days of my life was when I bought my yellow 2003 VW Beetle. Some happy memories came from just driving around in that car with the windows down and Eric Church on the radio!

3. Quitting A Bad Habit

Stop smoking! You will be so thankful you did and it will probably one of the most satisfying things you have ever accomplished.

4. Travel Abroad

For the love of all that is good in the world, leave the country, go anywhere that will open your eyes to different cultures. Experience different climates, food, people, and animals. How can you ever possibly know where you are meant to be if you don't know all your options?

5. Find A Forever Friend

Sometimes life gets tough, but you will never be alone.

6. Adopt An Animal

See number five above. Really though, saving a life and caring for another living and breathing thing is no small measure. It takes sacrifice, patience, and love but the reward is so much greater.

7. Don't Not Love

Live in such a way that you are always letting love in and in turn, releasing it back into the world. A little love goes a long way and you never know when someone will surprise you.

8. Take A Hot Air Balloon Ride

I have no reasons other than the fact that I think it's "hella" romantic!

9. Go To Disney World (WITH A Kid)

Disney World is amazing on its own even for an adult. However, there is a special kind of magic that happens in the eyes of kids who go to Disney World. I am pretty sure it's the kind of magic that keeps fairies alive and is 100% worth seeing.

10. Apologize 

Never miss an opportunity to apologize for hurting someone, before you know it, it will already be too late.