10 Bible Verses To Restore Your Faith

10 Bible Verses To Restore Your Faith

For Those Times When You Need an Extra Push

44507
10 Bible Verses To Restore Your Faith
Google images

Sometimes life can get a little crazy and hectic and we forget the most important things. It is easy to get swept away by the pressures of life or our crazy schedules. It’s important to remember what we are really here for and what we need to focus on the most. Maybe you are trying to keep your faith, but the adversities thrown at you are making you second guess everything. Well keep your head up because here are some verses to help restore your faith and put things back into perspective.

1. Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified or discouraged for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go". This verse is very self explanatory and important. This should remind you that no matter where you go in life, God will be there with you every step of the way. You know what they say, if you ever want to know how far away God is to you just reach your arm out. He is right there.

2. Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" declares the Lord, "then you will call on me and come and pray to me, you will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart..." declares the Lord "and I will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile". This verse is to remind you to not worry about what your life will consist of because God already has a divine plan for your life. It gets easy to worry about what job you will get, who you will marry or why certain things happen in your life. It may be hard to believe, but your life is already planned out to the very last detail. From what you eat to who you meet, everything is already planned out for you. There is no need to stress about things.

3. Matthew 7:7-8

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened". This is an important one because it shows us to pray with purpose. There is power in prayer and if we truly believe we will get our prayers answered then we will. Nothing is out of God's reach.

4. Matthew 6:34

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough troubles of its own". Sometimes we have bad days or we sit and worry about things that doesn't need to be taken care of and it can stress us out. Don't worry about the past or the present, only think of the future. Take in the future and don't let time pass you by without enjoying it because there will be a time when you look back and regret not enjoying it.

5. Isaiah 43:2

"When you go through deep waters. I will be with you". No matter what heartache you go through in your life God will always be there with you. How comforting is it to know we have a God who will never leave us and we will never be alone. Always remember you are not alone even if you are at your lowest.

6. Romans 8:18

"The pain that you've been feeling, can't compare to the joy that's coming". We all go through seasons of sadness, discouragement, stress and worry. However, we also go through seasons of happiness, breakthrough, and great times. If you are going through rough times right now just remember it won't be like this forever. Make yourself available to grow with God.

7. Isaiah 41:10

"Do not fear for I am with you: do not anxiously look about, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with my righteous hand".

8. Psalm 144:1-2

"Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me".

9. Proverbs 3:5

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight".

10. John 3:16

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life". This is the one that everyone should remember because we need to remember that Jesus died on the cross for us. He suffered for our lives and we should be eternally grateful for that.

The Word of God can be healing and get you through the hardest moments in your life. Life gets busy and thats perfectly fine, but there are so many verses to uplift you and remind you of what life is really about. God can do unimaginable things for you and it is amazing what can happen if you submit your life to God. Let go and let God.