10 Amazon Essentials For An All-Day Beach Trip

Don't even think about going without all of these items.

212

I don't know about you, but when I go on vacation, I go on vacation. I like to relax, nap on the beach, eat as much food as I want, drink, and enjoy my free time. Of course, anything that makes relaxing and enjoying vacation easier is fully endorsed by me! So as I sit trying to plan a packing list for my vacation this year, here are some items I encourage you to add to yours! You won't be disappointed.

Foldable Wagon

If you're staying in a beach house or in a hotel, chances are the beach itself isn't in your backyard and you have to make the trek down to the water. We all know that walking in the blazing sun and across burning sand carrying everything you need to spend the day at the beach is annoying, to say the least. I cannot recommend this product enough! It is easy to use and the large wheels allow it to continue to roll on the sand.

Towel With Pillow

Now, this may seem "fancy," but if you enjoy laying on the beach, this towel is for you. If you're trying to get a tan, one of the most annoying things is having to lay flat on your back or stomach for hours just to get it evened out. This towel helps you find the most comfortable position. But be careful. You don't want to fall asleep!

Water-Safe Box

Going to the beach with a group? Do you all want to go into the water? But who is going to stay behind and watch all your stuff? This safe allows you to leave your things unattended so everyone can enjoy a fun day at the beach.

Canopy/Tent

I know we all want that golden tan, but there will be a day where the sun just...hurts. Salt water, sand, and sun together can really irritate skin. You'll want to make sure you have some shade! This is just like an umbrella, but better. It is larger and easy to set up.

Inflatable Sofa

Okay so this one is more of a luxury than a necessity, but if you're not into laying in the sand, this is a great alternative. Not only is it comfortable, but it is extremely easy to set up.

Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker

Don't sit on the beach in silence! Make sure to bring a speaker to jam to your favorite tunes while soaking up the sun.

Beach Table

If you're anything like my family, when we go down to the beach for the day, we stay all day. We pack lunches, drinks, and snacks. We bring everything we think we want for the day. That being said, a table is nearly a necessity. It's difficult to sit in a hot, wet chair while eating lunch and trying to balance your drink in the sand.

SPF Chapstick

This is something people often forget about, but the truth of it is that our lips burn just like the rest of our skin. And trust me, you do not want to burn your lips.

Windbreaker

This one may seem silly, but just like other warm areas of the world, once the sun goes down it can get pretty cool. It's a good idea to bring a jacket along so you're prepared and can still enjoy the scenery at night.

Dry Bag

These are waterproof and "sandproof" bags that you can keep your phone and other electronic devices in while you enjoy your time in the sun.

Now I know money doesn't grow on trees so maybe you can't get every item on the list (I know I can't), but consider purchasing some of these "luxury" items for your next beach getaway. Plus, it's not like you can only use them at the beach!

From Your Site Articles