I Took an Enneagram Test, Turns Out I'm a 100% a 2

Does this actually tell you about yourself?

13

Knowing your enneagram number is something that seems to be super popular as of recent. I had no clue what it was or why people were doing them. I jumped on the bandwagon and took the around 100 question test and were pretty surprised with the results.

I am honored to say that my results were a 2 on the enneagram chart. The website explained that I was, "The Giver." You can view 2's with warm smiles and being caring and gentle.

I can see this fitting my personality perfect but can you really tell by asking me random questions that make absolutely no sense than at the end kick out a number that is supposed to tell me everything about myself.

I decided to take different tests just to make sure and even then I also got two's. I guess I really am a 2.

To me, this is just a bunch of random scenarios that make no sense and then they shoot out a random number at the end but at the same level, when you talk about your astrological sign, many people think that's fake just because it's based on your birthday. With that, you aren't able to follow the trends of the questions and pick things that are on the same level. I can't say I fully understand the process or understand everything about what being 2 entails.

To me, my sign is closer to my personality than my number. I feel as though I can relate to the astrological explanations rather than the number 2.

Overall, was it a waste of time? Probably not, at least now I can try and follow what it's saying when I see Instagram posts all the time. Maybe the two together will lay out my entire life before my eyes. Who knows but all I know is that I am the number 2. Now the question is, Will this change over time or stays the same. I think I'll take some more test to see if they line up.