10 Feelings Everyone Has Had While In A Breakout Room On Zoom

Sometimes, you just have to *accidentally * leave the meeting.

6

1. "This is so awkward!" "Everyone has their cameras off and mics muted and I don't want to be the first one talking!"

awkward GIF by Jadagrace Giphy

2. "I hate having to introduce myself, I don't know what to say!"

season 3 what GIF by The Good Place Giphy

3. "What are we even supposed to be doing right now?" "Why doesn't anyone know?

Real Housewives Sigh GIF Giphy

4. "Oh, please don't call on me, I swear."

scared oliver cooper GIF by Red Oaks Giphy

5. "Why is only one person talking?"

Are You Kidding Me Over It GIF Giphy

6. "Are we supposed to hand this in individually, or as a group?" "I'd rather just listen to the lecture and take notes instead of this."

stop-motion deal with it GIF by Philippa Rice Giphy

7. "I'd rather be anywhere else than in this breakout room right now." "What if I came up with a really good excuse to leave?"

computer GIF Giphy

8. " Yet again, I am doing all the work alone." "Can someone please just say something?"

Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants Giphy

9. "I really don't know how to do this but I'm just going to pretend as I do."

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter Giphy

10. "How soon until this class is over?"

kill me school GIF Giphy