The Zodiac World Vs. Real World Effects

The Zodiac World Vs. Real World Effects

When two different worlds collide on a social and emotional level.

62
The Zodiac World Vs. Real World Effects
https://pixabay.com

When two worlds come together, it creates a type of energy that embraces everything inside of it.

Such as the “real” world and “zodiac” world.

Back in middle school and high school, finding out your zodiac sign was very “in” and I never paid much attention until early college or so.

Reading your personality traits on your sign and characteristics can really blow your mind by how accurate the description seems to fit you. With my sign being a Scorpio, my eyeballs would be blood-red just reading some awful habits and even some habits that I would never reveal! It was astonishing to know that if some people really believed in this, they can get a glimpse of the person you are on the surface and sometimes inside.

I'm sure we all have looked up our signs, whether it's your moon sign or sun sign for eternity. It's quite interesting to read something on the internet and have it match your personality or ways of thinking.

Now, to wake up every day and read your horoscope vs. waking up and telling yourself you're ready to face the world on today's date, of this year, are two completely different strategies to embrace the unique self you are whether or not your horoscope says, “Today will be a dread. Better to stay in and handle the worst things tomorrow. Make yourself aware that things aren't what they seem now as Mercury and blah blah moves into blah and blah”.

Point is, everyone has an option to dictate how their life goes and to vision what they want no matter how far that goal seems to be. Whether you follow your horoscope every day, or go to church in the mornings, or wake up and dance to songs you never want anyone to know about, I believe we all should follow what makes us most happy.

So for the zodiac lovers, and realists out there...note to you all: Don't dim anyone's light to make yours shine the brightest.