What Pizza You Would Be, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Sunday, February 9 is National Pizza Day, and it's the perfect time to celebrate this wonderful creation.

Pizza reigns supreme above all foods, because it has the power to make us feel things.

We bond over pizza.

We cry over pizza (when it's 3 a.m. and they're out of pepperoni).

And, especially, we fight over pizza. We fight over which slice is the best - New York-style or deep dish? Pineapple or no pineapple (another war entirely)?

Different styles of pizzas were made for different types of people, so naturally, the stars can tell you which one suits you the best.

Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18): Sushi Pizza 

Aquarius, you're eccentric, independent, and anything but a "joiner." While everyone else is busy trying to fit in, you're happy to stand out like a sore thumb - just like sushi pizza!

Pisces (Feb 19 - March 20): Sicilian-Style Pizza 

Aries, you're sweet, caring, and compassionate. You're as comforting as a slice of pillowy Sicilian-style pizza, covered in layers of mozzarella.

Aries (March 21- April 19): A New York Slice

Aries are driven, headstrong, competitive, and impatient - just like your typical New Yorker. So a New York slice represents them the best.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Neapolitan-Style Pizza Margherita 

Taurus, you live for the finer things in life. You're always seeking out the best things in every category - whether it be clothing, men, or food. Neapolitan-style pizza is a true work of art, and it embodies what pizza was originally intended to be, so it's perfect for your refined tastebuds.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Cookie Pizza

Geminis are often said to have two different personalities, so a pizza that merges two different foods into one, like the cookie pizza, is a perfect representation of this zodiac sign.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Deep Dish Pizza

Cancers are complex individuals capable of experiencing deep feelings. Deep dish pizza perfectly represents a Cancer's many layers of emotion.

Leo (July 23-Aug 22): Stuffed Crust Pizza

Leo, you love being at the center of attention, no matter the crowd, and you usually succeed. Pizza with mozzarella cheese-stuffed crust is sure to be a show-stopper in any room, so it represents you perfectly.

Virgo (Aug 23-Sep 22): Greek Pizza

Virgos are very smart and intuitive, which makes them able to appreciate cultures other than their own. A Greek-style pizza, which is the product of two different cultures (Italian and Greek), perfectly represents this capability.

Libra (Sep 23-Oct 22): Flatbread Pizza

Due to their indecisive natures, Libras have trouble committing to things. A flatbread pizza is similar; it couldn't decide whether to be a simple slice of bread or pizza, so it found a happy medium.

Scorpio (Oct 23-Nov 21): Pizza Arrabbiata

If you had to describe a Scorpio in one word, it would probably be "spicy," just like a Pizza Arrabbiata.

"Arrabbiata" literally means "angry" in Italian, and Scorpios are known for angry outbursts from time to time, so this hot-tastic pizza embodies them perfectly.

Sagittarius (Nov 22-Dec 21): Hawaiian Pizza

Sagittarius, you're known for speaking your mind, no matter how offensive your opinions are. Pineapple on pizza is a very touchy subject for some, but one you're not likely to shy away from.

Capricorn (Dec 22-Jan 19): St. Louis-Style Pizza

Capricorns are disciplined, self-reliant, and have a willpower that's hard to match. Only someone who posses these qualities would be ok eating pizza with the thinnest crust imaginable when there are stuffed-curst varieties out there.