Zodiac Signs As Gifs

If Your Zodiac Sign Was A Gif, Here's What You'd Be Stuck With

No one needs this, but it IS entertaining!

637
https://unsplash.com/photos/DFrlRyLhCOQ

Many of us love to hear and learn about our zodiac sign, and recently I've been really into zodiac signs as vines. So, I thought it would be interesting to give you some gifs that each zodiac sign could relate to. Also, we can learn a few things about each sign.

Aries

Aries is a fire sign, who is represented by a ram. Their color is red and surprisingly their best day is Tuesday. Aries is most compatible with Libra and Leo. They are enthusiastic and honest but can sometimes be moody and aggressive.

Taurus

Taurus is an earth sign, they are represented by the bull. Their colors are green and pink and their best days are Friday and Monday. Taurus is most compatible with Scorpio and Cancer. They are extremely patient but can sometimes be stubborn.

Gemini

Gemini is an air sign, and they are represented by twins. Their colors are light-green and yellow and their best day is Wednesday. Gemini is most compatible with Sagittarius and Aquarius. They are very curious, but can also be indecisive.

Cancer

Cancer is a water sign. Their color is white and their best days are Monday and Thursday. They are most compatible with Capricorn and Taurus. They are very sympathetic but can also be manipulative.

Leo

Leo is a fire sign. Their colors are gold, yellow, and orange, and their best day is Sunday. They are most compatible with Aquarius and Gemini. They are passionate and creative but can also be self-centered.

Virgo

Virgo is an earth sign. Their colors are grey and pale-yellow, and their best day is Wednesday They are most compatible with Pisces and Cancer. They are hardworking, but can also be very shy.

Libra

Libra is an air sign. Their colors are pink and green, and their best day is Friday. They are most compatible with Aries and Sagittarius. They are very diplomatic, but they also tend to avoid confrontation.

Scorpio

Scorpio is a water sign. their colors are red and rust and their best day is Tuesday. They are most compatible with Taurus and Cancer. They are an extremely brave sign, but they can be violent as well.

Sagittarius

Sagittarius is a fire sign. Their color is blue and their best day is Thursday. They are most compatible with Gemini and Aries. They are known for their great sense of humor, but can also be very impatient.

Capricorn

Capricorn is an earth sign. Their colors are brown and black and their best day is Saturday. They are most compatible with Taurus and Cancer. They are the most disciplined of the signs, but they can also be a know-it-all.

Aquarius

Aquarius is an air sign. Their colors light-blue and silver and their best day is Saturday. They are most compatible with Leo and Sagittarius. Aquarius can be very progressive, but they are also aloof.

Pisces

Pisces is a water sign. their colors are purple and sea-green and their best day is Thursday. They are most compatible with Virgo and Taurus. Pisces is wise, but can also be fearful.

Zodiac signs are fun! I hoped you learned something about your sign or one of your friend's signs. Even if you do not believe in astrology you can still enjoy the entertainment it brings.