Zebra are a fascinating species that often gets overlooked by larger species. Do not let other species prevent you from seeing the beauty of Zebra.
1. Zebras belong to the family Equine which includes horses and donkeys.
2. Their unique stripe patterns help with camouflage.
3. Each zebra has their own unique pattern of stripes similarly to human fingerprints.
4. Zebras sleep standing up.
5. They run in a zigzag pattern to confuse their predators.
6. The black and white stripes work as a bug repellant.
7. Zebras groom each other.
8. A zebra is single-hoofed just like horses.
9. They live in groups called herds.
10. Baby zebras are called foals.
11. Zebras use their ears and rotate them to communicate their mood to other zebras.
Hopefully, you have a deeper understanding of Zebra now than you did before. Zebras are much more than black and white horses.