Zayn's Sophomore Album 'Icarus Falls' To Be Released On Dec. 14

This 27-track album will be out before the end of 2019.

16

Zayn's highly anticipated sophomore album is on its way and set to be released on Dec. 14.

The album is titled Icarus Falls and will include some of the singer's singles released this year such as "Entertainer," "Let Me," "Fingers" and "No Candle No Light" featuring Nicki Minaj.

Icarus Falls is the singer's second full-length album to be released after his debut album Mind of Mine in 2016. Zayn has announced that this one will be substantially longer with 27 songs in total, given his original album was still considerably long with 18.

The 'Let Me' singer announced the release date of Icarus Falls prior to releasing another single off of the album titled 'Rainberry' which only got fans more excited to hear the rest of this LP. The track seems to be hinting about someone cheating on Zayn, but fans are still analyzing its meaning via social media. The lyrics to 'Rainberry' may be deeper than they appear to be. "Why are your eyes heavy?

Is there somebody else you missed?" Zayn asks in the track. The concept of a "rainberry" seems to be still confusing to some, but this song's message and meaning seem to be anything but a mystery.

Although some of the songs on this album have already been released, the majority of the 27 tracks have not yet been heard by Zayn's fans. "Rainberry" is the seventh song available for purchase and streaming from this project.

In terms of what we know about this LP, there are still a lot of questions to be answered. Zayn has been a bit more mysterious about Icarus Falls, but he did reveal some hints to Fader back in April of 2018.

"It's going to be different to, I think, anything anyone has done before, I don't think has done it this way. So it's going to be interesting to see how the audience reacts to this kind of release but I wanted to try something different. And I think it's all going to make sense in the end when the album finally drops," Zayn said.