5 YouTubers Every Girl Should Watch For Inspiration

Watching these influencers is sure to put you in a good mood and push you to work hard.

484
https://unsplash.com/photos/BYGLQ32Wjx8
Mimi Thian via Unsplash

I have been watching Youtube since I was pretty young (I was almost 7 years old when it was created). Youtube has definitely changed over the years. Youtubers are basically celebrities nowadays; the fame has definitely affected some of the Youtubers I have watched in both negative and positive ways. However, there are some Youtubers who stick out to me tremendously. Their videos are fun and aesthetically pleasing. They inspire me. So I am sharing my top five Youtubers in hopes that you will enjoy watching them as much as I do!

1. Danielle Carolan

Danielle is someone I have been watching for several years. She is the definition of a girl boss! She started a podcast with one of her friends, she has her own (gorgeous!) apartment, has a job through YouTube and social media; she does all of this while going to the University of Georgia in Athens. Seeing her do all of this is very inspiring. Her positivity is contagious! My favorite videos to watch from her are her college vlogs.

2. Jamie and Nikki

I started watching this couple the summer of my junior year in high school; I was immediately hooked! First off, they are Australian. It's really cool to watch people outside of your continent because it's almost like getting to go on a digital trip across the world. Jamie and Nikki have two adorable daughters under three--Ava and Zoe. Jamie is a videographer, so he often edits their videos in cool ways and the quality is apparent. Nikki seems like an amazing mom, and her decorating skills are wonderful! It's been fun to see them become parents and make a fixer-upper their own.

3. Jackie Aina

Two things that I love are makeup and comedy. Jackie Aina brings these two things together in the most enjoyable way. Jackie is super talented when it comes to makeup. And she is very vocal. As a woman of color, she has been one of the many advocates for more diverse shade ranges for items like foundation and concealer. She isn't afraid to tell her viewers how she really feels about a product; she's extremely trustworthy. There is not one video of hers that I have watched without laughing. She is very silly and entertaining!

4. Milena Ciciotti

Milena is someone I happened to stumble upon at the end of this past summer. She makes videos about her faith, makeup and fashion, and life. She has a contagious smile and a personality that makes you feel as if you are one of her friends. What I love about her is the way she shares her faith. She isn't a Christian who seems judgmental or better than others. She talks about REAL topics that other Christians might face, and she doesn't hide the truth (which I appreciate). She has a gorgeous home that is decorated in the "farmhouse" style, two adorable pit bulls named Samson and Delilah, a husband, and a baby girl on the way!

5. Jess and Gabriel

Jess and Gabriel are another young couple that I love to watch. Gabe is from Florida while Jess is from Australia; their story is super cute. They mostly create vlogs and challenge videos. These two bring their faith to their channel. Jess and Gabe are fairly laid-back and very humble. They also have an adorable dog named Milo! I love watching their videos because they are refreshing and fun. It's also been cool to watch them expand their brands and be successful.

Watching videos is one of my favorite pastimes. I always look forward to seeing these influencers' videos pop up in my subscription box. All of these people put smiles on my face and encourage me to hustle hard!