6 YouTube Channels You Could Binge-Watch All Day

Get ready for a YouTube takeover!

14

Because YouTube takes up most of my time nowadays, I figured it necessary to share some of my favorite channels of all time. These YouTubers are perfect for a late-night binge sesh!

1. ​Julien Solomita​

Alright, let's be real. If you're looking for aesthetic, chill videos, Julien is the way to go. Most of his vlogs are of his everyday life with his long-time girlfriend, Jenna Marbles, and his three dogs (Marbles, Kermit, and Peach). He also loves to travel, so you get to follow along with his journeys around the U.S.! Hands-down one of my faves.

2. Dan and Phil GAMES

If you're looking for a major throwback, here you go! Dan Howell (previously danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester have long been known as the poster children for the "scene" movement. And now, they have a new gaming channel! I can binge-watch these two for hours and not get tired. They play tons of fun, dumb games, complete with "Dan vs. Phil" competitions, where they play against each other for a spot on the scoreboard. Great for a bit of mindless binging!

3. Gabbie Hanna of The Gabbie Show

The Queen of Storytime is back and better than ever! Gabbie is a variety vlogger who, along with telling insane life stories, also lets us follow her in her daily life and journey to mental and physical health. And, not only does she do videos of crazy stories and fun vlogs, but she also makes dope music! Her three major hits ("Out Loud," "Satellite," and "Honestly") are so catchy and she is awesome at making her music relatable to everyone.

4. The Try Guys

You know them from Buzzfeed, but after their split from the popular platform, they created their own channel that got to 200,000 subscribers in the first two days! Their first few videos on their new platform, including "The Try Guys Get Kidnapped" and "The Try Guys Roast Each Others' Instagrams," are super engaging and binge-worthy. Cheers to a new start!

5. Markiplier

Alright, alright, I know this one is a little bit polarized. People either love the guy or hate him, but I think his videos are hilarious! If you are into the whole gaming community, he makes great videos of some of the most popular games at the time. Lately, I've really been digging his "Try Not to Laugh" videos, where (spoiler alert) he inevitably laughs within the first few videos. Not to mention, he has an awesome voice!

6. David Dobrik and the Vlog Squad

From insane pranks to challenge videos to everyday life, David Dobrik is the king of vlogging. You've probably heard of him as the (now ex-)boyfriend of Viner-turned-YouTuber Liza Koshy, but did you know that he has his own awesome channel? He and his friends love to prank each other, often including live animals, but David also includes scenes from some of his major projects and his nightlife as well!