You're Racist — But We're The Same Race

You're Racist — But We're The Same Race

Is it possible to celebrate the colors of fall whilst condemn the colors of skin?

28
You're Racist — But We're The Same Race

Ten fingers, ten toes,

Two hands, two feet,

Two arms, two legs,

Two eyes, two ears,

One mouth, one heart,

One body, one soul,

One race;

Human.

You are the earthliest, sunniest reflection of me, as I am you; equal in intrinsic degree of both flesh and blood. Our race is born of an identical and distinct physio and psychological disposition. And though hearts are so warm and capable of such potential, we self-destruct. Humanity’s social, oceanic wave of push-and-pull results in tragedy and terror; war or high tide? As a racial unison, our aspiration of kinship is not deterred due to variances in the shade of our skin, yet, because of transparent people; empty of morale — filled of invisible ignorance.

How can you degrade the skin of others to dirt, yet, manage to cleanse your own in the holiest of water? From a young age we are trained, or perhaps, brainwashed, to comprehend a sea of realistically-inapplicable skills, and yet, we are not taught the basic foundations of respect. These children grow, equally as smart as they are oblivious, to aspire to create a utopia that is ostensibly-encompassed of optical illusions. Consequently, our blooming world now is drowning in a plethora of egoistic intelligentsia, like yourself -- the narrow-minded who acquire and exercise complex, unnatural formulas, but cannot comprehend the most basic, fundamental teaching of our biology.

Generation after generation, we have failed to recognize truth because humans have fallen victim to one of the deadliest of the seven sins; greed. And as cyclical as generations are birthed and deceased, brisk air of the fall will begin to flirt with the late months of summer – you will the first one to compliment the leaves with colors all contradicting to your own. The raking of leaves, pumpkin-patch picking, and camera flash clicking; your intrinsic affiliation adheres more to the season of the dying, than it does to those of your own human race; heartbeats and thriving.

Provocateur of the prejudice.