Everyone from Bedminster gets the same reactions every time they tell someone they are from Bedminster NJ. So I'm just here to clear the air and answer all the questions you might have.
1. "Uhhh where?" *Blank stares*
Bed-min-ster (noun): Bedminster is a township in Somerset County, New Jersey, United States.
2. "What towns surround you?"
Bernards, Basking Ridge, Far Hills, Pluck-a-look at a map
3. "That's a town?! It sounds like a mattress store!"
4. "Have you been to Trump National?"
Theres so much more than Trump National in Bedminster. I promise Hamilton Farms is way nicer.
5. "Have you ever met Trump?"
Yes, he comes over for dinner after a 18 round
6. "Do you live on a farm?"
BEDMINSTER IS MORE THAN JUST FARMS AND GREEN GRASS PEOPLE
7. "What part of Jersey are you from?"
8. "So northern Jersey?"
Nope, still central.
9. "Pork roll or Taylor ham?"
10. "Do you live in The Hills?"
This isn't a bad question to ask, but make sure you're not just assuming they live in the hills.
11. "Lower or upper hills?"
Okay okay another valid question
12. "Is there a high school?"
No, and that's fine, we just share with Bernards.
13. *automatically assumes you're rich*
assumes you're stupid
14. "Oh I love Bedminster! It's such a cute town"
Thank you, just thank you.
With all this being said, if you have never traveled to the petite town of Bedminster NJ, I strongly recommend you do because it is filled with history and beautiful sights that you have to see at least once.