It's the beginning of October and if you ask any college student how they are doing, they are most likely going to tell you that things are tough. It's the time of year where midterms are up, everything is due on the same date, social events are claiming most of your free time and you feel like you are failing eight classes when you are only taking four. You become busy cramming for the tests you have that you forget to eat or you stay up all night and end up getting sick. But let me tell you a little secret. You are okay. I promise you that you are okay, and you need to remind yourself that you are okay.
You are okay, because:
1. Your grades don't define you.
2. The sun is going to rise in the morning, and you will have a new day to start off fresh.
3. Missing that one party to catch up on sleep, that you desperately need, isn't going to hurt you.
4. You can always brew another cup of coffee or tea.
5. You are loved.
6. You're not the only person struggling.
7. College is hard but the semester also ends.
Sometimes when you are so overwhelmed it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I promise you that that light is there. So next time you are over whelmed and want to quit, just tell your self that you are okay - because you are.