Your semester told by The Office

Every College Semester You've Ever Had, As Only 'The Office' Can Truly Explain

"Why are you the way that you are?"

1889
https://www.netflix.com/watch/70069653?trackId=200257859
NBC Universal

In honor of spring semester beginning, here's a play-by-play of your semester.

1. AHHHH!!!  I AM SO EXCITED TO BE BACK!!!!

After a long break, we are all excited to get back and see all of our friends.

2. It's syllabus week!  Let's get crazy!

This week is amazing! Classes are just starting, and there's no work! We can have fun all week! I love college so much, and I never want to leave! Why was I stressed last semester?! This is awesome!

3. OK, I'm starting to get a little work, but that's OK because I can still have fun on the weekends!

The work is starting to pile up, but it's all good because it's not due for a couple weeks. Plus, midterms haven't started yet. The weeks may be busy, but you have plenty of time on the weekends to have fun.

4. Oh no...midterms start next week.

How did they sneak up so fast? I actually have to do work this weekend? I don't even really know what is going on! Midterms are about to hit you like a ton of bricks.

5. I need a nap for a month after those midterms.

Too bad you have no time to take a nap...you have a paper to write that you procrastinated a month ago.

6. There is that one week in between all of your midterms where it appears that you have nothing due!

It is time to have fun! I really should get ahead of my work...nah...I'll do it later.

7. Second round of midterms...I am going to die.

Why did I procrastinate that project a couple weeks ago?! Now I have to do that as well as take 4 exams next week. If anyone needs me, I'll be at the library. I think there's something in my eye...I'm not crying or debating dropping out. False. I am.

8. Spring break..thank goodness!

I need a break from life. Thank goodness for spring break...too bad it comes in the middle of the semester. I still have to do this for another 7 weeks. Oh no!

9. I feel well-rested from spring break.

Rested and motivated to come back to school.

10. Third round of midterms...

When will this end? Enough said.

11. Crunch time for all final projects, final exams, and final essays.

Can I drop out? Do I really need a college degree? Well it seems like a waste of money to quit now. I will just cry and eat ice cream.

12. Finals week.

I get to go home in four days. Just push through and listen to "Don't Stop Believing." I can't wait to go home. I am so done with this semester.

13. Been home for a week.

I love college! That was the best semester ever. I had so much fun! Five words: I want to go back. I miss college. I can't wait for next semester. I wish I never had to graduate.

Good luck this semester!