The winter time is cold and dreary and happiness can be short in supply. It's hard to be enthusiastic for just about anything when your toes are always cold, so I've taken the pleasure depicting our winter moods through the great Jim Carrey's Grinch.
1. When Your Friends Talk You Into Grabbing A Drink
It's healthy to leave your house at least once a month...
3. When Your Coworker Talks To You Before You've Had Your Coffee
Just don't talk to me in the mornings, ok?
5. Forgetting To Buy Groceries Before It Snows
The only thing worse than being snowed in is being unprepared in the snack department.
7. Hearing Christmas Music Too Early In The Morning
Turn that radio off until you're ready to face the world.
10. Looking At The Classes You Have To Take Next Semester
brb using my winter break to mentally prepare for spring semester.