How To Sell Your House Or Apartment In 1 Month

Your House

27

If the market in this economic sector is certainly not conducive to the rapid sale of real estate, there are some tips to conclude faster your case. Do you wanna know how?

1- Choose the right period for selling

The real condition for selling your property is that it is positioned at the right market price regardless of the dates or the season of the sale. An owner who chooses to put his house up for sale, will do so in relation to his project and not according to a given period of the year.

On the other hand, it is true that the movements of goods are more important in the spring and summer than in winter. The former owners generally prefer to move while their children are on vacation, for example.

2- Prepare your house before officially selling it

The majority of individuals maintain their housing properly and live in a reasoned and reasonable manner. It is therefore not essential to reserve a lot of time for getting your property ready before the first visits.

Details are a great plus and they do not need to take you weeks: add new layers of paint on the walls easily with Wagner paint sprayer and oil the doors.

3- Fix your property's price without mistakes

In order to opt for the right price, you must be aware of the real estate trend of the moment. The price at which the good is put on sale depends on the market law. That is, the intensity of supply and demand in a given geographical area.

4- Adopt the right marketing strategy to boost your chances of success

The development of the real estate put on sale is crucial! It must be welcoming, orderly and as presentable as possible. The current owner must be able to give all the necessary technical information to potential buyers.

This takes into account data on the history of the building, details of taxes. Everything must be done in the greatest possible transparency.

5 - Get potential buyers' attention

It is not necessary to spend exorbitant amounts when you want to sell your house. But simplify, unify the decoration. The decorative elements must not correspond to a fashion, to a particular tendency which could appear old-fashioned or bad taste in the eyes of potential buyers.

• To properly tidy up your property:

The storage of the house is crucial! It is important to clear the rooms keeping only what is absolutely necessary during the transition period before moving. All that will not be used during the sale can be stored (garage and cellar, houses of relatives, boxes). Everything else can be sold or thrown away.

Remember to store drawers, not those of dressers for example, but those kitchen cupboards that visitors may want to open. In addition to cleanliness and storage, you must depersonalize our home: your collection of trinkets, photos or trophies of your children.

The potential buyer must be able to imagine what the house would look like if he moved in, which is difficult when it is cluttered with all these intimate objects.

• Welcome potential buyers

The day of the visit, as well as the cleanliness of the place, it is important to be oneself presentable. No need to dress up, just keep a tidy look. Of course, you want to be smiling and relaxed.

Another pleasant aspect that encourages potential buyers to invest more in their visit: the smell of a dish that has just cooked (for example a chocolate cake) or coffee. A pleasant scent can appear as a small detail, but who does not like the smell of freshly prepared food?

• During the visit

It is better that the real estate agent is alone when there are visitors at the property for sale. The owner will always have this emotional link binding him to his home that could contradict the project of the buyer and put the sale at risk.

On the other hand, once the visitors left, do not hesitate to ask the real estate agent to question gently in order to have his objective opinion about the place. In this way, you will know what you have to arrange or not to sell at the next visit!