You Don't Know Me

You Don't Know Me

The Search For Your "Person"

346
You Don't Know Me
Jessie J- You Don't Really Know Me

There are 7.4 billion people in this world, and all you need is one. One person, someone who can have the opportunity to know you better than you know yourself. Someone who you can let your guard down in front of, and allow them tear down the walls that surround you. Find your person, you might be surprised by where you discover they are hiding, but appreciative to of found them.

Have you ever come into contact with someone who clearly keeps their guard up at all times, and rarely ever lets it down, for anyone to see the real them. A person who keeps most of their thoughts, ideas, and secrets hidden within them self, neglecting to ever reveal the deepest parts of who they are. Fear is the underlying cause as to why people who are extremely closed off do not let people in. Fear that they are not good enough, and that they feel like they have to hide their secrets because they are to shameful of reaching the surface, and acknowledge the truth that is their life, and who they are as a person. Those who hide themselves under a superficial disguise of such as one who acts like a “tough guy," trying to convince everyone who surrounds them that they have a thick skin, and not much truly effects them. The things that do effect them, no one will ever no about, the hardest things they deal with on their own, not willing to let anyone in to help them, they would rather suffer on their own, because they do not know how to let someone into the world they have tried so desperately to erase and run from. The ones who consistently keep their guard up 24/7, do not know it yet, but they are just waiting for that someone to come and tear down those walls, and reveal the person they have worked so long to hide, be revealed for the whole world to see how truly amazing they are and can be.”Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep people away, but to see who cares enough to tear those walls down.”(One Tree Hill) A person who can be the one to say that no matter what, everything is going to be okay, that this storm will to pass. “ We could all use a little hope sometimes, you know? That feeling that everything is gonna be okay, and that someone is there to make sure of that.”(One Tree Hill)

One, one mind, one soul, one person, all you need is one person to make your life complete. Someone who knows you better than you know yourself, someone who can break the surface, and reflect the best version of yourself to the rest of the world.”At this moment, there are 7.4 billion people in the world. Some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil at war with god, and some are good struggling with evil. Seven billion souls, and sometimes all you need is one.”(One Tree Hill)