You Might Be A Snowflake If

You Might Be A Snowflake If

Has someone called you a snowflake recently? FACT CHECK IT.

274

Over the last few months, the use of the word "snowflake" has become rampant. Suddenly everyone is using the word and throwing it around willy-nilly. You might have been called a snowflake recently, and you might have even called someone else a snowflake. I'm going to explore what a "snowflake" is and help you decide if you identify as one or not. You might be a snowflake if:

1. You are an ice crystal

Yeah, you read that right. A snowflake is actually an ice crystal.

2. You are literally snow.

Snow. That cold stuff we throw at each other. Still identify? Keep reading.

3. You have six arms.

Alright, wtf. Do you really? Sheesh.

4. You melt above 0°C.

Have some fun, before you melt away.

5. You are held together, primarily, by electrostatic forces.

Shocking, right?

6. People say that you are unique, but you actually can be categorized in eight classifications and up to 80 variants.

That's right, you read it here. You're not special.

7. You nucleate around a dust particle in supersaturated air, attracting supercooled cloud water droplets.

Cold as ice AND willing to sacrifice our love.

Did you make it this far? You passed all seven of the main criteria to be a snowflake? Wow. You just might actually be a snowflake. Make sure you fact check before calling anyone else a snowflake, too. Stay woke out there, snowflakes.