You Know You're A Hufflepuff When

You Know You're A Hufflepuff When

We're the badgers!

1685
You Know You're A Hufflepuff When
Neatoshop

If you are a fan of the Harry Potter franchise, whether it's the books, or the movies, or both, you will understand this article fully. If you aren't a fan, I highly suggest you get onto "Pottermore" and studying up on all things Harry Potter. This article is for all of you extreme fans out there, Slytherins, I am watching you.

With every house, there are certain characteristics that go along with it, and many people are only Gryffindor or Slytherin, therefore they don't actually know what a Hufflepuff is. Each house has their own stereotypes, Gryffindor is the brave, Slytherin is the sly and sneaky, Ravenclaw is the intelligent, and Hufflepuff, well. No one knows. Well Hufflepuff people know. We all know. We badgers are just as important as any other house. We may live in a basement and not a tower or a cool and dangerous dungeon but we are still as cool. Get learning.

So here it is,

You know you're a Hufflepuff when...

You tell your friends that you were sorted into Hufflepuff and they just say "of course you would get Hufflepuff" as a response.

You know you're a Hufflepuff when...

You have to explain to other houses what yours means and then they get jealous because you have the best house (this may take some convincing because everyone wants to be anything but a Hufflepuff for some odd reason).

You know you're a Hufflepuff when...

Your friends get really confused when you're explaining what it means to be a Hufflepuff and you give up and just say Cedric Diggory was in our house and they automatically want to be a Hufflepuff.

Tonks was a Hufflepuff. Just saying.

You know you're a Hufflepuff when...

You get to tease other houses about what their stereotypes are but they can't come up with one for you (this is super fun with Slytherins).

You know you're a Hufflepuff when...

you finally get your friends to understand the house, then you're always playing devil's advocate and being nice, loyal, and too trusting of everyone and then everyone around you says "your Hufflepuff is showing".

You know you're a Hufflepuff when...

your friends find out that Hufflepuff is J.K. Rowling's favorite house then they "randomly" want to be a Hufflepuff.

You know you're a Hufflepuff when...

you're super focued on your life, you work extremely hard, you love and support other people, then you realize all of this about yourself and you really fall in love with your house. #Hufflepuffpride

It's time people see this. Not many know this, and I think this would be a great read for every house at Hogwarts. This is just something special for the Hufflepuffs, maybe next week I'll find a Slytherin friend to write one for her house!