You Need To Know That You Are Enough

You Need To Know That You Are Enough

After seeing all of you, He thought you were to die for.

21
You Need To Know That You Are Enough
Family Worship Center Church

Today, the media highlights beautiful women. From the cover of magazines to the movie screens, women are portrayed as beautiful and perfect.

Being a young woman, we look up to those beautiful women. After all, they tend to have the nicest looking guys right beside them. We begin to question our self worth. We begin to wish that we looked more like those women. These questions and wishes then lead us into a spiraling downhill fall of wondering what is wrong with us.

Even social media plays a part in how a women feels about her self. We post pictures to see how many people will like them and become disappointed when we do not reach the number of likes we hoped for. Even looking through Instagram at the people we follow, we tend to compare ourselves to other girls. We wish our hair would fall like that or our face would look as flawless as hers does.

We are constantly comparing ourselves to other women and we put ourselves down by doing so. In all reality, there is no comparison because we are all beautiful in our own way.

So, this message is for the girl who feels as if she is not enough.You are. You are beautiful. You are unique. You do not need to compare yourself to others. You do not need to count your likes on social media. You do not need to base your self worth off of those likes. You need to embrace who you are because the fact of the matter is even those models on magazines and movie screens do not represent the actual woman in front of the camera.

Those models, actresses, singers, and every other pretty woman in the spotlight goes through so many different edits before they are plastered for the world to see. They are photoshopped to no ends. Even those women, do not look like the ones we see. Why be jealous of something that's not even real?

God created you the way he wanted to. He created you beautifully because you are in his image. So stop comparing yourself to other girls because you are beautiful the way you are. You are enough for God. He loves YOU. The person under the makeup. The woman under the clothes. The woman who comes out when she is all by herself. He loves the real, raw version of you. After seeing all of you, He thought you were good enough to die for.

The next thing I am about to say is from some type of advertisement and it is a little cliche, but love the skin you are in because that is all you are going to get.

Sincerely,

A girl who is constantly giving herself the same advice