1. You are probably the loudest in your familyseason 4 kid GIF by PortlandiaGiphy
Last week my mom said this to me: "You are by far the smallest but loudest person in our family."
2. You are an entertainer.Prince Harry Mic Drop GIFGiphy
You may not be the heir to the throne, but you sure know how to make people laugh!
3. You know the ropes.sophie turner i know everything GIF by Team CocoGiphy
Dating? You sent your older sibling off on their first one. College? You've visited already. The future is not intimidating, because someone else lived it first (and has taught you a thing or two about growing up)
4. You always wanted to be like your older sibling(s).Include Me Schitts Creek GIF by CBCGiphy
Either you or your parents made your older sibling include you in their plans...but you always had fun! Growing up, all I ever wanted to do was hang out with my older sister and her friends. They always accepted me with open arms and always treated me like I was their sibling.
5. You get privileges way earlier than your sibling did.Seth Meyers Whatever GIF by Late Night with Seth MeyersGiphy
Your older sibling probably had to fight tooth and nail for their first phone...but all you had to do was ask. Your parents have mellowed out a little bit and learned to pick their battles.
6. Speaking of which, your parents were probably more lenient with you.usa network whatever GIF by SuitsGiphy
7. Hand-me-downs are a privilege.kim kardashian clothes GIF by MTV CribsGiphy
Remember that cute sweater your older sister wouldn't let you borrow? Congratulations, she got a new one-- it's yours now!
8. Your older sibling was always there for you.Help You GIF by Amazon Prime VideoGiphy
She did your makeup for your first homecoming dance. He taught you what electives were the best to take in high school. Even if y'all fought, the parental love and (sometimes unwarranted) advice of your older sibling was always available.
9. You grew up fast.season 4 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls Giphy
You are often called an "old soul" and that's probably because you lived your life catching up to the future.
10. No matter how old you are, you will always be the baby.the special lol GIF by The Special Without Brett DavisGiphy
My friends and I have always been known by our parents as the "little girls." At the age of 22, that title still remains.
I am infinitely grateful to have learned from, been led by, and loved by my older sister. It isn't always easy being the youngest but it sure is the most fun place to be in the family line up.
Although all youngest siblings often envy their older siblings, the older I get the more I realize that I would never trade the adventures being the youngest brings. To my sister: thank you for always including me, caring for me, and letting me follow in your footsteps!