Do Everything As If You Cannot Fail

Do Everything As If You Cannot Fail

You can do it

57

A lot of us go through life scared. We ask ourselves: What if? What if things turn out the way I do not want them to?

However, we forget to ask ourselves the following question: what if things turn out the way I do want them to. The chances of either outcome occurring are equal. I believe that everything happens for a reason. No matter which outcome occurs, my life will change and I will end up where I am supposed to. That's just the way things work.

Think about it - if everyone always refrained from following their dreams, nothing would ever get done. However, people are still following their dreams and making stuff happen. How is this possible? It's their mindset. It's their lifestyle. In order to live the life that you want to live, you have to make changes. You do have the power to live out your dreams. Start small and remember that you may fail on the way. It is not a bad thing to fail. It helps you to grow and become the person you are today. The number of times that I have failed and/or thought that there was no getting back up is crazy. However, over time I have learned how to pick myself up faster and I know that I will continue to do so.

So, what do I want you, as the reader, to take from my post? I want you to live every single day as if there was no way for you to fail. Do the things that you thought you could not do. Take the chances you are too afraid to take. You CAN do it. You WILL do it. Put some trust in yourself, and you will grow to be exactly where you want to be.