You Are Limitless

You Are Limitless

How to free yourself from personal chains.

You Are Limitless
Morgan Richard Olivier
The time has come to let go of your insecurities and live the life you deserve. A world of confidence and accomplishments await, after you free yourself of personal chains.

Let go of yesterday

It doesn't matter who you were, what you did, the mistakes you made, or how low you fell. What matters is your comeback and your triumph. What matters is the positive difference you're going to make. What matters is the happiness and blessings that are waiting for you right around the corner. It's your journey that gives you character and makes your progress so much better. So many people think that since they have a disability, come from a less than ideal environment, or negative past that they have to hold themselves back. As if they aren't worthy or capable of amazing things. Today, right now, stop lying to yourself. You don't lack the capabilities to achieve all you ever wanted. All you're lacking right now is the confidence. You don't know what's possible until you try.

This is only the beginning

There is no cap to your joy, success, or accomplishments. The only limits you have in life are the ones you set for yourself. You weren't put on this Earth to only work, stick to a routine, and go home. You weren't created to simply reach out and touch a few people. You have a purpose and meaning in this world and it's your task and responsibility to figure that out. Make a bucket list, compile a vision board, create a list of goals, and live in the moment every once in a while. It doesn't matter if this new outlook on life comes at 18 years old or 50, everyone's time is different and unique. The best is yet to come... you just have to get there.

What about the naysayers

What about them? When your every move is based on the approval of others, you're only hindering yourself from getting to the place you belong. If someone isn't adding, enhancing, or bringing love into your life, why do you care about their thoughts or opinions? You got this far without their support, you can make it the rest of the way. The truth of the matter is that not everyone will support or understand your soul searching and that's just fine. It shouldn't stop you from achieving something you've worked hard for or taking a chance that will bring you joy. Life is too short to tiptoe in hopes of others' approval. Get out there and live YOUR life.

Starting today

Take a step back and think about where you came from and where you want to be. You are smart enough, kind enough, driven enough, and worthy enough to be your ideal self and obtain the things you've always wanted. Free yourself of personal chains and insecurities, and I promise that reducing those unnecessary burdens will give you the energy and clarity to go the distance. The best is yet to come.