You Are Enough

You Are Enough

He knew you were worth it all.

7
You Are Enough

There are many times that no matter your age, gender, or beliefs, you find yourself feeling like you are not enough. We all feel alone and worthless at some point in our lives. Whether it is because of how someone is treating you or because of what you are going through, yourself; we have all been there.

The times where it seems like the world is against you and you are two feet tall and definitely not enough, you are. When it feels like you can not be enough for God and there is not anything He has for you, He does because you are enough. When you think your future is not going to be what you hope for, it is going to be more because God has a beautiful plan. He has everything worked out because you are enough.

The enemy works overtime to try to get us down. As we scroll through social media, we see other people and it somehow makes us think that we are not enough. If we are constantly believing that we are not enough, what kind of message is that sending to our Creator who made us in His image? We are fearfully and wonderfully made. We are enough.

This might sound a little corny, but God looked all over the earth and thought that it needed one of you. Out of all of the humans, He made you because you are worth it and you are enough.

Shara McKee sings a beautiful song that says, "So let Him hold you, let Him breathe on you. You are not a mistake! Do not be afraid! Let Jesus love you, let Him see you cry. Can you hear Him whisper "everything is gonna be alright?" When you think nobody understands, Jesus does, Jesus does. When you need someone to just to hold your hand, that's what Jesus does."

There is nothing wrong with you. You are not worthless. You are not a mistake.

He knows your name. He knows the number of hairs on your head. He knows your future afar off. He knows what has happened and what will happen. He wanted you. He chose you. He died for you.

He thought you were enough. He knows that you are enough. You were to die for. You were worth it all. You were worth His life.

You are enough! You are enough.