You are enough, wait for it.

You are enough, wait for it.

"i do not need the kind of love that is draining i want someone who energizes me" – rupi kaur

274

The saddest story in all human history; we spend all of our time trying to love someone who is not worthy of our love. You are so much more than delayed responses and cancelled plans. You are so much more than someone who makes you feel the need to apologize for the way you are feeling or for feeling 'too' intensely. The things that someone makes you feel like are too much are the things that are the very essence of your being and why you deserve to be loved by someone who treats these parts of you like a tender flower, caring for it and encouraging its beauty to grow. It is not an inconsiderate demand to want to love and be loved, what is inconsiderate is the person who has made you believe that is true. Don't wait around for someone who is too indecisive and too selfish to keep walking in and out on the greatest thing that they will ever have, because they will never recognize what they are doing.

We spend a great deal of our time and energy trying to make things work with someone who does not even comprehend the level of our greatness and we allow too many hurtful things to slide in order to keep them in our lives. In reality, they should be the one's fighting to keep you in their lives, effort should be a component of a relationship and not a privilege. The problem is that we tend to settle for less because we are afraid that we won't be able to find anything else, or we are scared of being lonely, so we reduce ourselves and submit to the notion that we are too much, burying the true substance of ourselves. But this only makes matters worse.

I'm here to tell you that you are not alone and loving deeply and intensely is nothing to be ashamed of. You are enough, the person who has made you feel otherwise simply didn't have the strength to carry such a wonderful gift. Wait. Wait for what you deserve. Someone will appreciate every part of you, even the parts that you don't necessarily like about yourself. Wait for someone who is as excited to see you as much as you are to see them, someone who isn't afraid to admit that they miss you, and someone who will make you feel like you are the only person in the world. You deserve adventure, you deserve passion, and one day you will get that. Wait for the person that makes everything an adventure, from target trips to late night drives. Wait for the person who only makes you cry tears of laughter, who you can call and never get bored of, who supports your crazy quirks and loves you just the same. Wait for the person who will dance around the kitchen with you and who is comfortable enough to open up themselves to you.

Don't allow yourself to continue being diminished and drained by someone who is too toxic and refuses to open themselves up to the love you have to give. Find the person that will accept it with open arms and reciprocate every feeling. That's what you deserve, and that's what you will get. Your energy is much too strong to be wasted, and you will attract everything that compliments your being. Realize your worth because you are gold baby, solid gold.