20 Things We Miss From The 2000s

20 Things We Miss From The 2000s

We're all hitting that nostalgia phase now as we go through 2017

398
20 Things We Miss From The 2000s

1. Wearing Uggs with every outfit

2. Sex and The City

I miss all the laughing and crying I did for the these episodes

3. AIM Messaging

You spent more time creating your "away messages" and profile then working on homework.

4. Silly Bandz

5. Razor Scooters

Except you started questioning your life choices when you hit the wheel on your ankle bone.

6. That Juno Soundtrack though!!

"...anddddd all I want is you."

7. Multiple colored skinny jeans

8. The prime hype of the Jonas Brothers

Every girl wanted at least one of these Jersey boys in 2007 because their love songs are pure gold!

9. Dance Dance Revolution

10. Hannah Montana

Going into the middle school girls locker room:

"OMG did you see the new Hannah Montana episode last night?"

11. Drake and Josh

Another great show with two great guys.

12. Angry Birds

And no not the movie

13. Heelys

Making any grocery shopping trip with your mom and going to school more entertaining (even though they eventually got banned there, too).

14. Taking your inflatable furniture outside so you can take a break from playing

15. Stocking up on Claire's Accessories ankle rings, bracelets, and foot bracelets for the summer

16. THIS THING.

17. Game Boy Color

18. Coming back from vacation with one or multiple hair wraps

19. When Trix were shaped like actual fruit

20. Voting for your favorite music video so it would be featured on TRL.