The Wroxton Experience As Told By the Jersey Shore

The Craziest Experience of Your Life
586

Fairleigh Dickinson has a study abroad program where they send approximately 55 students to Wroxton, England for 3 and a half months of travel, rigorous academia, and full cultural immersion. However, placing a group of 19-21 year-olds, primarily based from New York and New Jersey in an Abbey, where every class, meal, study session, and hang out is together, it certainly leaves plenty of excitement to boil up. Who better to explain the Wroxton experience better than the Jersey Shore crew themselves?

Boarding the plane to England

Trying to figure out who the one non-FDU student is

Forming new friendships like...

When you win a VIP booth at Moo Moos

Friday night and YJ Cars are lined up in front of the Abbey

When they bump dinner up to 6:00pm but it's midnight and you're starving

Getting to Brighton and being too excited to see a body of water

Sitting in Garrity's lectures like...

Learning new drama at tea time

Taking a break from papers to get a pint at White Horse

Rolling up FDU sqaud deep to Pub Crawls

Travel Break

Posing on Instagram with your best buddie

Having limited supplies to make a Halloween costume

Knowing you have to be up at 8:30am for an art trip but deciding to drink anyway

When Baldwin calls someone out for not paying attention

Jumping into bed like you didn't take two naps earlier that day

Starting to miss American food like...

November hits and everyone starts coming for each other

Getting through homesickness

Procrastinating all 10 INTER papers and you're basically living in the library

Walking out of your last exam like...

Preparing yourself to go home knowing you may never see this beautiful place and incredible people again…

So shout out to Wroxton, the craziest, funnest, hardest, most rewarding and hands down best experience of my life.