Sometimes Writing Is What You Need
Lifestyles

Sometimes Writing Is What You Need

Why I love to write.

32
Sometimes Writing Is What You Need

Sometimes words become hard to speak and there's no way you can say them out loud. Sometimes the things you want to say are all scrambled in your head. Sometimes feelings you are feeling are so hard to show that you have no way of showing them. Sometimes all you need to do is write.

I've always loved to write ever since I can remember. I would make up little stories and share them with my family or I would write poems and give them to people as gifts. I could sit at a computer for five minutes and have a whole paper, poem or story done. People wouldn't be able to believe it really only took me a short amount of time to come up with something so good. Like some people enjoy doing never-ending math problems I, on the other hand, could write for days.

I love to write for many reasons, one being it helps me remember all the memories I have created in my life. Also, it's a way for me to put my feelings down on paper. Instead of crying or yelling about something I can just peacefully take out a piece of paper and write down everything I'm feeling. Then, when I go to look back at that piece of paper I will be the only one who knew what I was feeling then. I'm very private when it comes to writing, it's hard for me to hear what I have written read aloud or share it with other people. I don't know why I'm like this I just always have been.

If it wasn't for writing I would have gotten lost in my own head by now with all sorts of thoughts that would just be piled up. Writing has helped me with good and bad times and I hope it continues to help me for the rest of my life.