Writing Is And Will Always Be A Part Of Me

Always & forever a creative outlet.

10

As I navigate my fourth year in college this coming August, I have realized that the way I have looked at writing has changed throughout the years. I have learned that writing will always be a passion of mine no matter what because my voice is unique. My voice may not be like everyone else's, but what I do know is that those reading (yes you) will understand what I am talking about most of the time.

When I write, I try to think about how I felt when I thought at the moment if I am writing about a personal experience. I think that whether its a personal story or just a fun story that I have to share, it always means something to me no matter what. But I do like when I am able to add in my own thoughts about an issue in society, if it's about technology or a mass shooting, I like to be able to dig into what I'm truly thinking about at the moment. Others may not be interested in what I have to say all of the time, but I do think that those who aren't readers of my content will eventually come around to read my content.

Why do I write? That's a good question that I have a pretty good answer to. To be honest, I like to write because it allows me to have a creative outlet to express myself. I get to tell others how I go about things in my life as an adult and sometimes through the good, the bad, and even the ugly moments too. I like that I am able to be open and honest when I am writing about how I feel towards people in my life, whether it's my family or friends driving me crazy at times (I promise I do love y' all haha).

At the end of the day, I think writing will always be something that I gravitate towards in my life as I keep growing and changing. I hope that you reading this will also find a passion in life to cherish and to make your mark on. I will always be thankful for this platform that I am allowed to express my thoughts freely on. Most certainly, I won't forget about my past pieces that I have written. This is only the beginning!