15 Hottest Hot Takes That I Am NOT Ashamed To Take

Sorry not sorry.

125
Bravo

Have you ever felt like some of your opinions are less than popular? Of course, you have. Because we would not be constantly bickering in petty arguments over Facebook if the majority of humans on this planet shared similar opinions. No matter which opinions you hold — serious or lighthearted — the main point is that they are important to you, and you should not be shamed for disliking or disagreeing with popular opinions.

My own personal opinions can spark some minor controversy, but I am not ashamed of them. I know what I like and don't like, and what my personal morals are. Here are just 15 of those unpopular opinions.

WARNING: Triggering statements ahead.

1. Beyonce is overrated.

She may be "Queen B" to some, but not so much to me.

2. Bacon isn't that great.

Not my favorite breakfast meat, no thank you.

3. Ryan Gosling isn't that cute.

Sure, he was swoon-worthy in "The Notebook," but I've seen cuter Hollywood guys.

4. Neither is Channing Tatum.

Honestly, he has the body of a gorilla. Not cute.

5. Chacos are ugly.

I don't care how comfortable they are, Chacos are hideous.

6. Avacodos are gross.

No, I will not take slimy green avocado on my toast.

7. I would rather stick forks in my eyes than watch or play any kind of sport.

It's a no for me.

8. I have absolutely 0 interest in watching "Star Wars" or "Lord Of The Rings."

Not my cup of tea.

9. The Kardashian's are annoying.

They are obnoxious and make my head hurt.

10. "Hamilton The Musical" is overrated.

No, I don't want to spend $400 on a musical that is 90% rap. Sorry.

11. Superhero movies bore me.

I'm just not an action movie kind of girl, sorry Marvel.

12. "Fifty Shades of Grey" is the worse excuse for a book and movie series.

The author needs to apologize. Seriously, WHAT DO PEOPLE FIND INTRIGUING ABOUT THIS SERIES?! IT'S GROSS.

13. I hate today's dating culture.

No, "Netflix and Chill" is not a date. And "talking" means nothing to me. Either we are dating or we are not.

14. Chipotle is trash.

Not a fan, nope.

15. Pumpkin spice latte? More like pumpkin spice EW.

I'm sorry, but I think the pumpkin spice lattes that everyone raves about in the fall is just overrated. Pumpkins don't belong in drinks.

* * *

I know, strange things to think about, but I guess that's why these are unpopular opinions. Although many of my opinions are not super radical, they do at times differentiate me from others. Honestly, my ideas are what make me feel like an individual.