6 Worship Songs That You Never Knew You Needed

Sometimes, music can heal more than words can.

17
Sydney MacMann

"New Wine" by Hillsong Worship

This song is perfect for a changing season in your life. When things do not go as you expected, it is easy to be become frustrated, but this song reminds us that Jesus is always making new wine out of our situations. There is a reason for everything, believe it and sing it!

"Defender" by UPPERROOM

This song always gives me the reassurance I need. Our God is a loving, forgiving God. Sometimes all you can do is praise and worship Him. He has never let us down, and He will never let us down. Let Him defend your heart.

"What a Beautiful Name" by Hillsong Worship

This song makes me get the chills every time I listen to it. It truly is such a powerful song that explains our God and His steadfast love for us so, so well.

"Spirit Lead Me" by Influence Music and Michael Ketterer

Listen to God. This song proves to us that God's way is better than our Earthly way. This has been particularly on my heart in the past few months. I encourage you to listen to Him and more importantly to seek out listening to Him.

"Praise Before My Breakthrough" by Bryan and Katie Torwalt

This is my anthem for getting through college. No matter what you do each day, give all glory to God. Before you are successful, before you get that degree, before you find your spouse, praise him. He is so powerful and He is our God, I believe that is something that should be celebrated day in and day out.

"Only Have One" by The McClures

This song beautifully reminds us that all we really need is God. Through our long and hard journey of life, God will always be there. You are loved and will always be enough. Do not let anyone tell you differently.

If you are having a bad day, listen to some worship music, it will lift your spirits. If you had the best day ever, listen to some worship music, it will make it even brighter. There is never a bad time to worship and jam to the best music there is!