If You're Having A Bad Day

If You're Having A Bad Day

When it feels like you're world is crashing in.

61
If You're Having A Bad Day
Destiny Griffin

Sometimes, there are days where everything tends to get to us. We feel like we can't carry on anymore, feels like you don't belong, you feel you don't have a purpose. You feel unworthy. You feel like no one cares, I am here to remind you today, that someone cares, you are worthy, you have a purpose.

You have a purpose on this earth, and an assigned duty given to you by God, that only you can fulfill.

When you are feeling like you're nothing, just remember you are someone's everything.

When you feel no one cares, just hear me out, God loves you more than you'll ever know, he sent his son to die on the cross for all of our sins. That's unconditional love in itself.

Don't let it get to you, some days you seem to be doing fine, and others you struggle to go on about your day, you struggle to get out of bed. Hear me out today, that is perfectly okay.

Don't let that boy or girl get the best of you. Don't let yourself compare to "That pretty girl on Instagram". Truth be told she struggles with self confidence too, and she has her share of bad days.

Social media is used for nothing but to show off the best times of our lives, to make us seem a tad bit cooler than we really are. In today's age, that's all social media is for; it's used to make it seem we don't have those bad days.

It's hard to not compare, I get that, but don't let it get the best of you. You have to realize you are "Fearfully and wonderfully" made in God's image. No one can fill your spot on this earth.

God puts us all through our fair share of storm's for a purpose. He also gives us some of the best times, and the biggest blessings.

He is preparing you for the best yet, and those storms are there for a purpose, not because he hates you, but because he loves you.

Our hard times get told in our testimony, and that turns others into believers.

In case you need a reminder, you are important, You do matter. You do have a purpose.

Here's some quotes to help you through the bad, because there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. I promise!

"Often what feels like a terrible change, is really just a challenging pathway to a far better place." -Karen Salmansohn

"When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you." -Patrick Stump

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long." -Anon

"The past is your lesson. The present is your gift. The future is your motivation." -Notsalmon.com

"Whenever you feel like giving up, think of all the people who would love to see you fail." -Anon

"I praise you because I am Fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." -Psalm 139:14

"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it." -Proverbs 4:23

"To every thing there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the Heavens." -Ecclesiastes 3:1

"Saved people serve people, and served people save people." -Cokesbury ministry team

Take a deep breath, say a little prayer, and lay it in God's hands.

I end this by saying,

You do matter,

You are loved,

Stay strong, it gets better.