Multi-genre workout playlist

Workout Playlist

Playlist of songs (old and new) that are sure to get you motivated at the gym.

32
Workout Playlist

Sometimes, there is nothing harder than picking out a good playlist for the gym. Below is a list of ten songs from a wide range of genres to keep you feeling your best at the gym.

Never Really Over- Katy Perry

This is a good new summer hit that is sure to get you motivated for the gym! Katy Perry is always releasing new tunes that make you want to sing at the top of your lungs and this song does not disappoint.

Rescue Me- OneRepublic

https://giphy.com/explore/cardio

This fast tempo piece is great for working out, especially on cardio day!

Fade- Kanye West

https://tenor.com/search/cool-kid-with-sunglasses-gifs

This song is definitely going bring your confidence to a new level.

Dance Off - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

https://njh1993.co.vu/post/99985732013/saddeer-this-is-the-most-important-scene-in

This song is so fun and the chorus is absolutely contagious! If this does not keep you raising the resistance on the stair master I do not know what will.

First Class- Henry Jackman 

This piece is from X-Men: First Class which came out in 2011. Everyone needs a good movie theme on their playlist and this song does not disappoint. It is a good motivator during cardio and weight lifting.

Paradise (Tiesto Remix) - Coldplay 

Who doesn't love a little Coldplay? This song is so fun and makes for a fun HIIT workout.

Greenlight- Jonas Brothers

https://giphy.com/gifs/jonas-brothers-unAYkO5JPmDu

Have you heard...the Jonas Brother are back? This song was selected by the Jonas Brothers on the new television show Songland on NBC in which contestants perform original pieces with the hope that the artist of the week will pick their song as their next hit single.

All the Stars- Kendrick Lamar

https://tenor.com/view/spiderman-blackpanther-marvel-cool-litr-gif-13704703

This song is from the Marvel Black Panther soundtrack which came out last year (2018). The whole album is a great workout playlist.

Tell Me You Love Me- Demi Lovato 

This is the kind of song you are going to want to play during all of your workouts. Not only does it have a strong beat but it is also empowering and of course Demi Lovato's vocals are outstanding.

Run Run Run (feat. John Legend) - Kelly Clarkson 

Ready to go home? This is a great cool down workout song and it features John Legend.