How to work out when its cold outside and I don't have a gym membership?

People get lazy during the holiday season but this is your time to shine!

56

Here are some great alternative workouts!

1. Stairs

Yes, the Stairs!!!! This is a great way to get your heartrate up and get in some cardio. It's just like the stairmaster at the gym except you get to pace yourself.

2.Youtube videos

Youtube videos are one of the best inventions. There are so many different videos you can follow and pace yourself one. It's like a trainer but on a screen. You can use the internet as your advantage and workout at the same time.

3.Invest in some workout equipment

This can include some light weights or a jump rope. This way you have some options to work with and can do it at the pleasure of your house.

4.Remove the snow

If it is snowing this is a great way to use your arm muscles and build strength. One might think this is easy work but snow is heavy and hard to move around.

5.Skating!

If you have a staking rank near you go ahead and use it! It's a great workout and you get to have fun so double win!

6.Bowling!

Bowling is a great workout as it uses your core arm muscles when swinging and running up to the line!

7.Dancing

Dancing is hard and rigorous! You sweat alot and it's almost just like running! You are using your feet a lot and have a great workout routine.