Awards season is wrapping up the only way Hollywood knows how — with the 92nd Academy Awards. The Oscars are the peak of success in the movie industry and this year's competition is as fierce as ever. Leo DeCaprio, Laura Dern, Tom Hanks, Margot Robbie, Brad Pitt, Scarlett Johansson, Al Pacino, and everyone who is anyone will be there while the rest of us watch the spectacle from our couches, judging outfits and acceptance speeches alike.
While pouring a glass (or two) of wine and popping the popcorn is a fully acceptable way to enjoy Oscars night, they take their dear sweet time to present those golden trophies. This show is a long one! Stretching your legs is necessary for your overall viewing experience. While you're at it, add in some squats, a couple of jumping jacks, and hey, a plank sounds like a great idea! You may not be accepting a prestigious award, but you can still feel like a superstar by the time they announce Best Picture.
1. They mention there's no host: 10 crunches
2. The camera pans to the fabulous Meryl Streep: 10 push-ups
3. Someone thanks their parents: 5 jumping jacks
4. Someone makes a joke about the POTUS: 5 squats
5. Brad and Leo look particularly bro-y: 10 mountain climbers
6. When all the nominees in the category are men: 25 calf raises
7. A member of the original "Hamilton" cast gets some screen time: 5 burpees
8. Will Ferrel makes a joke: 30 second plank
9. Elton John steals our hearts with his performance: 1 minute of high knees
10. Someone mentions the 2020 election/voting: 1 minute wall sit
11. The orchestra cuts someone's speech off: 10 lunges
12. Timothée Chalamet is the center of attention: Touch your toes
13. A category you completely forgot about is presented: 45 second flutter kick
14. The "Little Women" cast is casually the most fabulous girl group in attendance: 30 second plank
15. One of Brad Pitt's ex-girlfriends gets some screen time: 10 push-ups
16. Billie Eilish makes an appearance: 10 burpees
17. The camera pans to a member of the Marvel universe: 15 calf raises
18. James Cordon makes a joke: 10 mountain climbers
19. You make it to the end without falling asleep: You can actually go to bed now
The 92nd Academy Awards air on ABC at 8 p.m. EST, February 9, 2020.