Working Out In Winter As Told By Memes And GIFs

Because Kim Kardashian and Ben Higgins understand.

862
WeKnowMemes.com

I think we can all agree that working out is a struggle to begin with. Add in freezing temperatures and/or snow, and getting yourself outside for that distance run or to the gym for that Zumba class is nearly impossible. If a picture is worth a thousand words, GIFs are probably worth 10,000, so here is the winter workout struggle as told by GIFs and memes from around the web.

You wake up in the morning with a vague sense of dread, pondering whether it's worth it to try to work out today.

But then you psych yourself up for the day because your FitBit is always watching. #bigbrother

"I could run outside today -- it's not really that cold," you think to yourself. It might actually even be fun. Besides, you'll probably look really intense, and people will definitely be jealous of your fitness level.

Your friends see you walking downstairs to head out for your run and ask incredulously what you are planning to do, but you really don't have any solid reasons for why you're running outdoors when it's 30 degrees.

You get outside in your new cold weather workout gear, ready to go, but then realize a little too late that the snow struggle is real.

You try to stick with it anyways because deep down, you know bikini season is going to happen.

But then you start feeling this weird combination of hot and out of breath from running, but also freezing because it's flippin' cold outside, and so you just don't know what to do with yourself.

So you decide that things will be better if you go to the gym.

But you quickly realize you aren't on par with the type of people who go to the gym when temperatures are below freezing. (Read: the really, really fit people.)

You head over to the free weight section (because that's where the least people are), but that quickly turns into a disaster.

Then you decide to take a breather and chill in the bathroom, but even that is fraught with danger.

So you just give up and walk back home.

But your FitBit suddenly buzzes at you on the way -- you've met your step goal!

Now you finally get to reward yourself with some quality time with your one true love. #solodate #teambenandlaurenb

So keep that motivation level high, and keep at those winter workouts. Just make sure you're not on live TV when you do.