A Thank You To My Co-Workers

A Thank You To My Co-Workers, You Are The Best, Whether I Tell You Or Not

I love all of you.

680
Emily Henrichs

First of all, thanks for putting up with me. I'm kidding. Really, though, I don't know where I would be if I didn't have all of you. The first day we met, I embarrassed myself and yet, you still choose to talk to me. I don't know how or why you do it, but thanks.

I'd also like to thank you for making me laugh on days I didn't even want to be at work. There have definitely been some days I wanted to stay home and not show up. There have been days I didn't want to face the world or deal with the nonsense. However, I knew I would get to see you and that would make everything better. So, thank you for that.

Thank you for lifting me up when all I wanted to do was cry. Some of you have seen me in the worst of places. Yet, you talk me through all of that. I remember crying because of people and how overwhelmed I was, and you talked me through all of it. I really don't know what I would do if it wasn't for you.

You have lifted me up when it comes to sucky situations.

Whenever I tell you I had a terrible morning or the day before, you let me know it's okay to be sad about that stuff, but we're going to dance real quick. Everything is better for some reason because of that. I love you, homies.

Thank you for helping me even when I don't ask for help. but really need it. I'm stubborn. You already know that. I truly believe I can do anything and everything on my own. I simply cannot though. So, thank you for helping my stubborn self get the boxes off the top shelf. Thank you for helping me get through the days I despised.

Thank you for letting me be in a space I am comfortable and I do well in. It's fairly simple, but my anxiety gets the best of me sometimes and doesn't allow me to work well in stressful situations. Thank you for teaching me, too. I don't say thank you enough when it comes to that.

I'm so glad I have you.

You have taught me so much in the past year, and I could never say thank you enough. I'm glad I get to work with people like you who have dance parties, listen to absolute bops I don't even understand, and simply make me happy. You have made the past year so great.

Thank you isn't enough. We have had some weird moments together which have only turned into moments I look back on and smile. We have laughed at things that wouldn't make sense to anyone else. And we have simply had a great time together. I love all of you.