The Wonderful World Of 'Friends'

The Wonderful World Of 'Friends'

I didn't used appreciate this show as much as I do now.

9
The Wonderful World Of 'Friends'
Wordpress

For all my millennials out there Friends is near and dear to our hearts. It was a show we grew up watching and even though the characters were older than we were back in the 90’s we somehow connected with them. In this new age of online streaming where you can watch hours and hours of your favorite show commercial free I think I can speak for almost everyone when I say when in doubt, just watch Friends. I think now, as a college student I can relate with Joey, Chandler, Monica, Ross, Phoebe, and Rachel more than ever! So here are some GIFS to help get my point across...

Going off to college and being away from your parents is an interesting transition. You’re in this new environment and you don’t have your mom breathing down your back making sure you eat your veggies! Those who don’t gain a “Freshman Fifteen” might be some sort of sadist because really, how can you resist a buffet EVERYDAY?! (WSC has an open buffet for all 3 meals)

With college comes the worry of having a wondrous social life. I had this idea that I was going to be able to work and take classes full time, be a part of a sorority, join a club or two and have time to, ya know, sleep! That didn’t work out so well but, honestly, I’m content with it. Living off campus I have to work a lot to pay my bills. So, between work and classes/homework there are definitely days where I just don’t want to do ANYTHING!

Along the lines of being social, in college hopefully you make a good, solid friend group. People who have similar interests as you and are understand. Most importantly, you want friends who understand that you are all there for the same reason; to get a great education, to get a degree! We want to see those we care about succeed! It’s nice to have people around you to motivate you and be there to congratulate you on all of your accomplishments.