What You Need To Know About The Women's March On Denver This January 21st

"This march is not a protest..."

35
Witf

You don't have to be a woman. You don't have to be a feminist. You don't even have to be from Denver. You don't have to be anything but yourself. The Women's March On Denver is happening on Saturday, January 21st in downtown Denver, and you shouldn't miss it.

The Women's March On was created in Washington, and has spread vastly throughout the states. And now, it's in CO!

The Women's March on CO's mission statement reads, "This march is not a protest, but rather an opportunity for all participants to support social justice, human rights and equality, and to demonstrate that we all be vigilant in protecting these rights moving forward."

It's a safe space and safe time to let your voice be heard, without even saying a word. Just by going to the march, you can express that you believe in solidarity for all human rights. It's a perfect opportunity to be apart of something huge, and maybe even revolutionary.

Find a group of friends, and if you're from Grand Junction, make a weekend out of it and participate. You don't even have to march, but to just stand in solidarity with other women is and empowering statement in it of itself. Don't let your location, finances, political views, or anything, hold you back from this amazing occasion.

More details about the march can be found here.

You can also follow the march on social media to be updated on special features leading to the march. Click here to be redirected to their Facebook page!