Women and Their "Inappropriate" Behavior

So the topic of woman being bashed for wanting to freely share their bodies has caught my attention. I could never understand how a woman who chooses to not wear a top is more explicit than a man with no shirt. In all honesty, we are all adults. Breast and nipples are something literally everyone has. So why should it be an issue for a woman to be topless while men can walk around with their nipples on display for the entire world to see. Coming from a person who believes in self liberation and self love, women should be able to express their sexuality without being penalized. Its almost a second nature for women to want to be free with their bodies. Being able to be an intimate individual is apart of our anatomy.

One of the big topics that get discussed is the male vs female argument of who is considered a "hoe" and why. Generally, males are able to have multiple sex partners at any given time. For the most part, men are usually congratulated for such a thing. Their peers find it amusing, it's almost a game for them. "Who can score the most?" is the million dollar question. On the other hand, women who chose to behave the same way as a male in this instance would be looked at as less of a woman. We have created this make believe level of "respect" for a woman to have for herself. Apparently, being sexual in any shape or form puts you far below the level of acceptance. Personally, I believe whoever or however many people a person decides to have relations with is NOT our business. If men can do it and it be acceptable, it should be the same way for women.

As human beings, we are sexual creatures. Both male and female. It is 2016, and I personally believe people in this day and age have been exposed to so much nudity and sex on televisions, in schools, etc. Seeing women do these things in public shouldn't be a problem. If a woman wants to have multiple sex partners, she should be able to. If a woman wants to go out in public without a bra, let her. Breast are everywhere, LITERALLY. Moral of the story: Woman can be sexual just as men can, if not even more. It's a natural behavior.